NAN INSTRUMENTS empower Neuroscientists with cutting edge and powerful manipulation tools for monitoring of electrical activity from the brain and nervous system. NAN’s patented, unique Electrode Positioning Systems facilitate fast and cost-effective research with top level repeatability rates.
- Full control of XYZ axes – enabling positioning electrodes at three-dimensional space with any configuration and at fractions of a millimeter for collecting and recording signals of neural activity
- Better distinction of previously inseparable neuron groups
- Standard – for modular multi-channel handling arrays of up to 128 electrodes, small and lightweight
- Customized – for individual needs and top repeatability
- Tetrodes - handling more than 32 Tetrods,