NAN INSTRUMENTS empower Neuroscientists with cutting edge devices and powerful manipulation tools for multiplex recording, amplifying, ltering and acquisition of electrical activity from the brain and nervous system. NAN’s patented, unique Electrode Positioning Systems facilitate fast and cost-eective research with top level repeatability rates.
- Full control of XYZ planes – enabling positioning electrodes a three-dimensional space at any conguration and at fractions of a millimeter for collecting and recording signals of neural activity
- Better distinction of previously inseparable neuron groups
- Standard – for modular multi-channel handling arrays of up to 128 electrodes, small and lightweight
- Customized – for individual needs and top repeatability
- Tetrodes - hending ,pre then 25 Tetrodes, small and light